grassp-list at max.cecer.army.mil
Wed, 2 Feb 1994 15:15:12 -0600 (CST)
ATTENTION: Demo Presentations, GRASS-GIS USERS' CONFERENCE
To: grass-u/p lists
From: Marji Larson, USACERL
Subj: Conference Demos
NB: DEADLINE February 11, 1994
We are soliciting submissions from persons who would like
to demonstrate their software at the GRASS-GIS Users' Conference
in March of 1994 at Reston, Virginia. Please note: space
and time are limited. We will contact you as soon as the
proposals have been reviewed as to whether or not we will be able
to accommodate your presentation.
If you are interested, please send the particulars via e-mail to:
or via fax to:
Att: Meredith McCarthy
REQUIRED--We need from you by Feb. 11:
1. Your name, your affiliation, and the best way to contact you.
2. One or two paragraphs describing your proposed demo.
3. What times you will not be able to present your demo,
as far as you know at this point.
4. Whether you will:
A. Supply your own hardware.
B. Need to load your software onto hardware supplied
by the conf organizers. If this is the case:
i. How much disk space will you require?
ii. What is your development platform?
5. Any other pertinent information unique to your demo you think
we should know.
1. Individual demos should take no longer than 25 minutes.
2. We understand the schedule for paper presentations has not
yet been finalized and will work around it if you will let us
know the title of the abstract you have submitted.
3. Questions? Please contact the e-mail address given above.