[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.2.1RC1 published
hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 11:40:02 CET 2006
> Now we only need to receive a quick test of gis.m.
* 6.2.1rc1 built cleanly on Debian/Stable ia32.
* "GRASS_WISH=wish8.3 gis.m" works fine (light testing); georectifier
works; non-GUI r.digit/r.support work from the menu.
* gis.m fails with a nice message if g.region or libgdal is missing.
- not familiar enough with Zooming issues to test that.
* ps.map + "paper a4" works.
* v.db.select where= works.
- r.to.rast3elev added to menu.tcl in 6.2-cvs
(+ in 6.3-cvs, where there are now THREE (3) menu.tcls to sync. PITA.)
* d.histogram in a frame works.
* i.group seems to work.
* `nviz vol=` gives a warning that it won't work
More information about the grass-dev